Data protection statement for participants of the Global Learning Lab, Ankara on storage and use of personal data by GIZ in globallearninglab.org
GIZ takes the protection of personal data very seriously. This declaration explains what personal data is stored and what it is used for.
- Data processing is the responsibility of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
Registered office of the company:
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 + 40, 53113 Bonn, Germany
Dag-Hammarskjöld-Weg 1 – 5, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
- The personal data specified in the registration process (Gender, Name and Surname (as in passport), Position, Institution or Organization, Contact Details, Country, Passport number, Date and Place of birth, Citizenship) that is required for the purpose of the event “Global Learning Lab” organized by GIZ and World Bank Group will be stored on GIZ and globallearninglab.org servers and used for preparation, implementation, and follow-up of the event.
- The data will be used solely for the purpose of preparation, implementation and follow-up of the event “Global Learning Lab”, Ankara (12-14 November 2019).
- The legal basis for processing is the consent to this statement.
- The data will be used exclusively for the purposes described in the statement. Any other use will always be subject to further consent. Your data will not be used for advertising purposes.
- GIZ uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure data against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorised persons. Access to your personal data is restricted to GIZ staff within the division G110 “Global Alliances for Social Protection II” Programme who need to process it for the above-mentioned purpose(s), and who will handle the information you provide in a proper and confidential manner.
- The data will not be passed on to third parties. OR see options below
Declaration of consent:
☐ GIZ is authorised to forward your data (Gender, Name and Surname (as in passport), Position, Institution or Organization, Contact Details, Country, Passport number, Date and Place of birth, Citizenship) to the following organisations/entities to be processed for the purposes of Global Learning Lab preparation, implementation, and follow-up: Esin Koçoğlu Organizasyon. Before passing data to other persons or institutions outside GIZ and the above-mentioned organisations/entities – even in anonymised form – the individual responsible will personally contact the people involved.
☐ I consent to my personal data (Gender, Name and Surname (as in passport), Position, Institution or Organization, Contact Details, Country, Passport number, Date and Place of Birth, Citizenship) being stored for a further period of 6 months following the completion of the purpose for which it was collected so that the organisational unit can contact me for the purpose of event follow-up.
☐ I consent to the list of participants, containing names and organisational affiliation, being made available to the other participants, event organisers (World Bank Group) and commissioning party (German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development, BMZ).
☐ I consent to video footage and photos of myself being taken and used in GIZ’s and other event organisers PR work (brochures, website, videos) in connection with the event. The recordings and pictures will not be used commercially.
Rights of data subjects
You are entitled to enquire about your personal data, have the data corrected if necessary, and ask for processing to be restricted or data to be erased. The data will then be removed from our system. The consent given to use personal data can also be revoked at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing up to the time of revocation.
In the case of revocation, it is not possible to participate in the
event “Global Learning Lab”.
To revoke consent, please send an email or fax to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any questions or complaints relating to this statement or the processing, you can contact the GIZ data protection officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
You have the right to approach the data protection authorities with complaints. The authority responsible is the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).